Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brussels @ Jaya One



If you are tired of same same brand of beers ..head over to Brussels at Jaya One.  Me not a regular beer drinker but I don't mind having one or two once in a while just to chill.  I was happy to see different types of beer instead of the normal Carlsberg, Tiger, Heineken...don;t mind paying more for soemthing different.


Food variety is different too. 

Beer food, heard of that?



Sounds good.  Looks good.  Yummm.




Mussels soup.  Of course there's a nicer name for it...I forgot to take down.
I couldn't decide which pic is nice,..so here's both!  How's the soup pouring effect on the right pic :P


Here's the main entry  - Pork Knuckle!
RM48.80 I think it's worth it.  Enough to feed the king!


Crispy crispy skin...


Sigh~I've actually posted these pictures on Facebook. 
Boring eh?
Lemme tru something lame to lighten things up....

..


..



..
...



...











Since, I still keep to the principle of not posting 'faces' in my blog posts.


Hee...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment