Sunday, January 24, 2010

Facebook Creeping

Ocassionally, when I'm bored I indulge in Facebook Creeping.

Urban Dictionary define it as:
An act in which one looks at a friend's/stranger's facebook profile, pictures, and recent activity.
Everyone denies their involvement in this act (when in reality most people do it when bored), then in turn accuse someone else of doing it later.

Well..I was really tired after a long day...was trying to wind down (as with all Sundays)..bumming around blogs and of course dear old Facebook.

Extreme type of creepers will go to the extent of goingt thru every single item in one's profile..friend's list, photos, videos, goups joined, wall to wall messages, etc etc etc.

I wasn't like tat la...don't have so much patience. In fact, I stopped creeping after about 30 mins..may be even less.  Nowadays, News Feed is more than enough to keep us informed on recent happenings..eg photo uploads, comments on photos, etc.  provided you are on their friend's list ..that is.

I was creeping on someone I know but don't know well enough to add him/her..not because I'm interested in her / him...it all started cos I saw his/ her comment on someone's wall. So..I clicked into his / profile lor.  And then...decided to see if she / he has anyone else in his / her friend list that I may know.  True enough I found someone I know.

That brought me to another page lor :D  Interestingly,.I can even view the wall of this profile ..hhaha.

Sick!



Ha.ha.

Do you Creep?






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment