Sunday, January 24, 2010

LX3 @ Pasta Zanmai

I've blogged about Pasta Zanmai before...so did many many other bloggers. Loads of entries about it.  Really makes me wonder..can it be as good as free advertising having bloggers visit and recommend your product, food or service?

I went back again recently..for the third time ..this time with my LX3 in hand :)



Fel & Chris shared the set below.
From left : Mini pasta with chicken & poached egg, Unagi tortilla wrap & mini pizza.


I tried some too.  Love the tortilla wrap.  Pizza second.  Pasta is so-so only.


Below was my order.  I was very hungry..so..I was being selfish..refused to share :P



Avocado & Crab meat pasta with sesame sauce (RM23)
The crab meat are not crab stick..they are specially flown in from Japan!
Yummy yummy. 

Oh.. and the sauce..slurp...slurp. NICE.


Top it with self grinded sesame seed.



Ta da..Delicious!!!


After dinner..we took a walk around Mid Valley Mall..to get a feel of the CNY atmosphere. 



Had drinks & dessert at Delicious before calling it a day :)


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Ah.............so this is the dinner that was bought by our fren :). Did she pay for dessert too ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wohhh....was she supposed to???!??!?!??!

    ReplyDelete