Monday, January 11, 2010

Nerve Pain

Don't think I've ever experience such intensity of pain before...as far as 'nerve pain' is concern.  I call it nerve pain..cause I donno how to describe it.  It's an old friend/ problem / injury ...never knew the cause of the pain and it hasn't visited for a very long time.  Previously, if it comes..it will just be dull discomfort but this time it came back with vengeance.  The only times I remember waking up because of pain was due to stomach upset or the severe period cramps due to endometriosis.

Quite bad.  Strangely bad.

It was frustrating that I couldn't get back to my beauty sleep.  It wasn't even 3am ...grrrr.  After rolling about for god knows how long... wondering what I should do...I got up to put on my Phiten X30 necklace & lotion  (both I hv not use for some time). 

Rolled about for some time...not working...I started to yearn for my dear old accupunturist TCM doctor...wondered if the clinic will be open on a Sunday morning.  I actually go up to log on to the internet looking for their website!  See how much pain I was in!  On my way down..I grabbed the counter pain and slapped on tons on it on my shoulder, neck and arm..and everywhere related.

hot hot hot...

Fortunately...the pain subsided after some time.  Managed to get back to sleep.  Thank God.  And,,it was almost like nothing in the morning..felt kind of like 'peace after a stormy night'.  I even made it to my regular BC session at the gym.  A bit more tiring than usual..but it was good sweating it out. 

Spend the rest of the day hanging out with ...kids...ya..first at Megan's one year old party...and then took Danial out to the park.











I even have a bit of tan :D

Hope to catch on on sleep tonight...gosh..already midnight!

Nite!




Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. do check out the nerve pain... go see doc.. nice pic (the last one)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better today. Like io said, you should go see doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. medical doctors can't do much aapart frm giving pain killers or..sending u for scans..which I've done many long time ago.

    the TCM acupunturist helps..and i jus have to stay off cold frinks tats all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good sleep rejuvenates you and gives you energy to work further. It's important to get a good sleep. We never check that how comfortable or how good our pillows and mattress are.
    I am using some Phiten products for having a restful sleep. here are some products which i suggest for you guyz.

    Phiten Mattress


    Phiten Pillow

    Phiten Pillow

    ReplyDelete