Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Enjoying Being Home

Woke up feeling a lil under today.  Got through the day looking forward to be home early to have a good rest.  I did :) Was home before eight.  One of my NY resolution was to be home more right?

It was nice being home.

Just finished watching Gem og Life on Wah Lai Toi.  I know I know...very old show..many people would have finished watching either on Astro on Demand or DVD.  I don't and will never subscribe to AOD and I simply don't fancy watching DVDs.




These days I watch very little TV.  Gem is Life is nice to watch.  Think I blogged about it before..I like almost everyone in the cast.  However..I don't make an effort to rush home to catch each daily episode, I used to do that..may be 3 years ago..I'd be cutting short my so called work out at the gym or meet up with friends so that I can come home to watch a drama.  Somehow..someway...things have changed ..for the better, I guess.

While I'm writing this..a few crap TVC caught my attention.

One of it was some Proton Ad showing a pregnant lady going into labour driving recklessly in a Proton rushing to the hospital.  What nonsense!

Another one was Lam Fung as a spoke person for Ali Cafe.  Nothing wrong for the ad...but ot made me wonder..Lam Fung should be a huge mega star by now..but Ali Cafe??? doesn't suit his image at all? What was his agent / manage thinking?  Either they were not thinking or Ali Cafe paid hima fortune.


Anyway..I was saying I was a tad bit unwell today...won't talk so much crap..aiming to go to bed before midnite today.  I actually didn't have anything to blog about initially ..was just planning to 'paste' some pictures :D
Here are the pictures I loaded earlier.


Took this quite some time ago.  Sweeeet!


This too..Pluto and an Apple.



This was from Desa Park...I like the sunset.



erm...this was a NY gift from my brother's dog. 

Ta. Thanks for dropping by :)

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I watched the Gem Of Life DVDs sometime back but stopped at Epi 50+ Lost interest after a while, I think they need to learn from Jap or Korea drama... keep it short and sweet!

    ReplyDelete