Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which should I have?


Everyone had been going frenzy cancelling credit cards, ever since the M'sian government annouced the RM50 charge on each card, me inclusive :D

But I need to redeem some 34,000 reward points  before doing so.

To my disappointment, the items available for redemption is so limited now. May be because everyone is doing so..and everything went out of stock! Damn.

I've shortlisted these:



Some gadget that Catch & Kills mosquitoes.  I was very intrested in the beginning since my Ridsect thingy had stopped working recently.  But then..this thing KILLS and not repell...poor mosquitoes ...and I don't like the idea of cleaning up dead mosquitoes.
So..it's OUT!




This is some sort of cooker..sorry..too lazy to cut and paste the description.  It does say that..I can use it to cook instant noodles, warm up soup, make eggs...still not too sure how useful it will be. 
KIV.


Was very inetrested initially..DKNY's Delicious EDP.  But..I've been having allergy rashes these days..each time I put on a fragrance.  Moreover..this is EDP..I prefer EDT.
May be I will drop by the counter to check out the scent first.









Lastly..this seem most practical.  I combine two items la. Kingston 8Gb thumb drive..since I lost my previous one IN MY OWN CAR..still nowhere to be seen.
And..the other item is a cutlery set...choppping board inclusive.

Cool?


Bythe way..I need to go personally to the Branch to fill up a FORM to cancel this stupid card. 
Guess ....which bank it's from?!













Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Which bank is it? Some banks like CIMB allows you to just fax in....just draft a letter....hope this helps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    Ya..most banks jus need you to call or at most fax a letter. Very easy to guess which bank this is..the Largest but least Flexible in Msia ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most international banks only need to call them to cancel the cards. Some local banks too but most need to fill up a form.

    I cancelled my Citibank & Direct Access cards easily, all done through the phone. No problem at all

    ReplyDelete