Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cyber Detox

Apparently, there is a major cable fault in my area and will need a few days to restore the situation.  Sounds bad huh? Looks like I won't have connection at home for quite some time :'(

Oh well...I'm slowly getting used to it.  Things happen for good reasons..I'm a firm believer of this statement ..haha.  It's about time to detox from cyber addiction.  I've been so obssesed & dependent on being connected.  Every time I reach home..switching on the connection is almost the first thing I do.  It's not that..there are tons of messages waiting for me to check...it's an obsession...it's like OCD on switching on a light, for example, I'd feel something amiss when the notebook's not connected.  Yes...I've a sickness.

I'm also obsessed to having this on my screen :





Huuuu....

Today is Wednesday..suppose to a Be Home Early day...but..I realy don't feel like being home so early when I know I will be missing my dear 'friend'.  I rather go to the gym..ya..again. Duh..

Oh well..it will be all good.  Time to go back to being a normal human being.  Sleep earlier.  Read hard copy news paper.  Watch TV. Read a book.  Talk with my mouth instead of typing with fingers.


Till then..ta!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment