Sunday, January 17, 2010

Long Interesting Day

What a long interesting day I had.

RPM in morning.
Finally watched Avatar (3D).
Shopping (again).
Dinner with a VIP.

Avatar...kind of awesome.  Great effects.  Well..it has been in development since 1994! May be it deserves more than a 'kind of awesome'?  Ok ok...the unique creation of the out of this owrld scenes, creatures, the unique avatar characters..were indeed awesome.  It's refreshing and something different..have not seen before.  May be all the hype and praises raised my expectations too high.  Gina said that "it must be the greatest movie ever made"  Hmmm..my jaws did not drop lor..

I had dinner with a very special man today.  He signed my 1st paycheck for my 1st job as an executive after graduation.  How lucky am I to be able to have a cosy simple dinner with this man who is now 100 times more successful by now.  It is indeed very sweet and so nice of him to be still willing to meet up with us now.  I'm happy.


And oh...how could I not buy this...it's on 50% discount...only RM39.70!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment