Saturday, January 30, 2010

Look Up!

Most of the time we don't have to look very far for a good sight.

As the saying goes.."stop to smell the roses"

The clouds formation are beautiful these days..or had it been always beautiful?

Not too late to notice now.


I couldn't resist shooting these eventhough I only had the phone camera with me.



I had the lX3 on stand by on the following evening.   It was about 6.45pm.
This was my first attempt.



Not easy when driving on a busy road.  Think they will ban photo taking while driving..after reading this post.


Here's the 2nd attempt.  Could have done better if I had more time on the road and if the road wasn't so busy. hehe.

Close up of the same shot.


This was taken just now over dinner.  It's the 15th day of the Chinese calendar month.  There's always full moon on 1st and 15th day.



Hope to take better ones when I Look Up again :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment