Monday, January 18, 2010

Differences

It's funny to observe how each of us behave differently as a human being.

My friend Jas had been trying out the gym classes @ TF Taipan for the past one week.  By now..she must have tried 10 different classes, from Bollywood Jam to Body Pump.  She's really a very versatile individual.  We should be meeting up at the gym one of these days..I won't be surprise if she agrees to join me in Body Combat or RPM ~ the only two classes that I ever go to after like 5 years with the gym . Duh.  She also told me about her conversations with some instructors after classes...don't think I've spoken to anyone in my last 5 years at the gyms..well..may be one or two..definitely not more than 5!  And..it's almost impossible for me to join her in a Body Jam class for example. 

I would love to be more versatile and open..but..it's just not me.  It took me years to step into a BC class :D and another year to join RPM. hahaha. But the good sign is..when I set my mind on doing something, I will stick to doing it for quite some time. Strong staying power..that's what some people term it, I think.  Same goes for meeting people..I'm just not the type of person who can strike a coversation easily with strangers.  Even with closer friends..some times..I prefer to be the listener....of course there were times when I 'm high on drugs coffee, I'll be chirping away like a bird.

In these ways..I'm very different from my sis too.  She talks and presents herself verbally much better than me.  In fact, she earns a living by talking :D while I earn a living...using my fingers and computer mouse, mostly.  That's the difference.  My bro is more like me though.

Coincidentally, was just chatting with KT about her two gals.  Two such different individuals eventhough they share the same family genes.


Sometimes ..I do wish to be more a more versatile person.  Quit thinking so much. Just do it!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment