Friday, January 08, 2010

Today had been...interesting..

I could have used a more negative description but..nahh..interesting should be just right.

It's Friday!  We survived the first working week of 2010.  How was you week?

I woke up somewhat refreshed actually..after a good good rest on Wednesday and on Thursday I went back to 'play' as usual..wnet BC and then TC. Great work :P Ankle still in tact..sore but still intact.  Thought it was swollen last night..but surpirsingly..all seems fine today. 

As I was about to walk out the door to leave for work this morning..it started raining cats and dogs.  As in..really heavy..!  So I stayed in..with nothing to do.  Phone line was down Again..so no internet.  I played with the camera instead.

I brought the camera in my bag today cos today I thought I will be starting a weekend eating spree today itself.  Was suppose to meet Fel at MV today but she informed later in the morning to say she can't make it :(




Well..I was quite disappointed initially.  It's Friday..I could have planned something else with some one else.  I didn't reply her message :P  *angry*  haha..anyway..it's probably not what she wanted also.

Knowing me..I will move on and find something else to do. Not going to MV anymore  ..no mood and no purpose ot go that direction..decided to go back to home sweet home..hope to  leave once I finish this..and pick up Danial from school and spoil him.

Today doesn't seem like a safe day to be out late anyway with all this tension arising all because a translation issue.  Personally..I think it's a small matter..I don't even want to talk about it.  Ain't all religion suppose to guide us to be forgiving and understanding...why so much hatred and tension over a word? I don't understand.

Secondly...when I got to the office I had to call our dear No. 1 broadband service proovider today.  Since the fixed line is DEAD I was contemplating whether I should call the phone line section or broadband section.  I decided to call Streamyx...since I have a series of previous complaint histories with them..thinking that..they might be more efficient in diagnostics.

WRONG!

I almost thrash the phone talking to the idiot. He insited that I had to be in front of my computer at home..and go through his standard procedure before he can confirm a problem.  I think I repeated 10 times that :

MY PHONE LINE IS DEAD, CAN YOU JUST SEND SOMEONE TO FIX IT FIRST, IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

He insisted..he can't do that.  Wanted me to call again tonight when I am home..


How insanely stupid!  I was fuming...


In the end I hung up on him (and he didn't bother to call back).  I called the fixed line dvivision instead.  The lady on the hand was much more pleasant and professional.  Guess what..I called home at about 4 just now..phone line working! 





Hope that solves my broadband connectivity too.

Next..ya..that's not all.  Minutes after I had the heated conversation with Streamyx...my mobile rang.

Caller: Hello..may I speaking to *my name*
Me : yes..speaking

Caller : %*&^*&^*%*& she went on in Mandarin...asking if sh ecan speak to me in mandaring
Me : Bu ke yi (i.e. Cannot)
Me : Bu ming pai (i.e. Can't understand)

Caller : &^%*%*%*/ ..went on and on again in mandarin...

I only captured that she's calling from a Blic Blic Bank...or something in that matter..and she can't speak English as sh eis from the mandarin section and her colleague will call me back.


HOW STRANGE!


I have one more incident to share actually..but i think this is gettign too long and boring.

So I shall stop.

what a crappy post. haha.

Have a happy weekend!
















 
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment