Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Overfed

I've been overfeeding myself.

Usually.
I eat less (relatively) on earlier part of the week especially on days when I go for gym classes and /or busier days when we don't drive out for lunch.

By Thursday or Friday I will feel starved and start a eating fiesta...(eat like I have not eaten before) but make sure I work out on both weekend days...and slow down by Sunday night.


Last few days..I think I overdid it a little quite a bit.


It started on Friday with this!





Saturday lunch (after gym) was ok..just a bowl of pork noodle but...I was hungry after I came out from the hair salon at about 3pm.


I went to Jin Xuan Dim Sum @ Uptown...planning to take away some light snacks home..to enjoy with Dad.
While waiting for the big pao...I ended up snacking while waiting.  I 'snacked' on 2 pieces of polo bun (size of between a ping pong and a tennis ball) and a set of crystal dumpling (3 pieces!).

At home..I shared about a quarter of the humongous big pao with dad.

PIG!

That wasn't the end of Saturday feasting.  We went out for dinner at around 8pm.  We had..THIS:










And this :




and added another plate of fried rice.  Only two of us!



PIG!

Sunday.

..let me see..oh..Sunday was quite normal..brunch after gym.  'Quite light'..with Instant Noodle (with an egg and a sausage).  But then, I was hungry by 2pm..before badminton....so I took a piece of cheese before the game
.
As usual, was starving after the game.  Had huge rice for dinner.

And....err...was hungry when I was about to go to bed....so I took a piece of peanut butter bread *blink*


As mentioned, u s u a l l y, the feaasting will slow down by Sunday night.  Not.

I was extremely hungry by mid morning Monday and was hallucinating all kids of food taste in my mouth.  Ya..I know..I'm pretty sick.  And so..my lunch was : medium size wan tan mee with chicken wing and stewed pork.  Dinner was no smaller portion.

Hmm..this is getting quite embarassing. *shy*  I'd better cut short this post.

After another heavy Tuesday lunch...I was completely stuffed and bloated.  Luckily it was gym day.  Was determined to eat less today..only had pork noodle for lunch but ended having quite a big curry puff after that.

-.-

And, there's a dinner with the gals tomorrow and may be Friday too.

Die.





PIC SOURCE :http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pets/pig.htm




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment