Monday, January 25, 2010

Questions & Questions from the 4 year old

As you may have noticed almost one in two of my bloggie freinds had stopped blogging but I'm still 'going strong'.   What does that tell you? I've too much time on my hand?  I've nothing better to do with my time? 

Whatever it is, I still find it worthwhile to blog. I do get bored and run out things to blah..but today is good..I actually have a few topics up my sleeve that I don't know which is worth posting first :P

It's just a fun hobby for me :)

Speaking of hobby..Danial asked me this today:

D : Koo koo! Why ..? You everuday come back then shower then change clothes then go out again to exercise ?

Me : (*? How to answer?*)  Ahem..because it's my hobby.  Do you have a hobby? What's your hobby?(*Genius. Answer a question with a question*)

D : No!

D : Koo koo! What is this? (*Holding a packet of new ang pow packets*)

Me : Ang pow packets for Chinese New Year. You come on Chinese New Year wish yeh yeh..and he will give you one with money in it.

D : When is CNY?

Me : February

D : Tomorrow ah?

Me : (*roll eyes*) No..February. It's January now. After January is February.

D : Sunday, Monday, Tusday, Wednesday...then February ah?

Me : Few more weeks la.  Remember to wear red shirt on CNY ah. 

D : I have another red shirt at home.

Me : Must be new one.

D : On my god. Why must be new?

Me : lol. Because it is Chinese NEW Year.

D : Ok...Ok.

Me : Under wear also new ah.

D : Oh my god. I have a new red one. Got robot picture one :D

Me : lol. You got new shoe?

D : No!

Me : Go tell Daddy.


*Off he goes. Phew!*
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment