Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unbelievably Idiotic

Specially for those who do not have access to my FB:




Was happy to receive a call from TM a while ago..thought I'd finally got some high level attention.

My happiness was shortlived :'(

TM : Ms Wong ah..referring your report no 1-xxxx how is ur internet connection now ah?
Me : No it's not working..

TM : Erm....according to my records, my technician had already rectify the problem at the port.
Me : *holding back my anger* When was that?

TM : Erm....last Saturday
Me : Did refer to the latest status report before callimg me..? *boiling by now*

TM : Oh..hold on ah...
TM : Oh..so you have problems with fixed line..? How is it now?

Me : I'm not at home now..the last time I tried to call..it was an engage tone
TM : Ermm....so when will you be home to check if the internet is working?

Me : I don't have to be home..you just have to dial my number now..and you will hear an engage tone
TM : Oh..soemone will be at home to receive the call?


SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME PLEASE !!!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. those customer service don't understand English one ... I choose to talk to them in English ... but they reply me in BM ...

    ReplyDelete