Sunday, January 03, 2010

Welcome back

Oookkk..I shall not pretend that I'm ecstatic about going back to normal work weeks on a brand new year week after so many long weekends in December. 

It was a joyous month ..bliss!

Finally tried the infamous Seremban Beef Noodles.


Conveniently dropped by PD to try out my new toy.




Had fun shopping for presents ..even managed squeeze in some time to shop for charity too :)




Didn't forget about myself  of course..my favourite buy this season:

As Christmas & New Year draws nearer...what else is new..FOOOD all the way..
All the above..means nothing if not for family & friends. I'm grateful I have both :)


So..it's gonna be a start to a brand new working year tomorrow onwards.  As mentioned..I'm not particulalry ecstatic about it...but then..I'm also grateful that I have a job to return to...and most importantly there are actually work waiting to be done :)

One of my NY resolution is > to wake up 30 mins earlier on week days < so that I will be in office earlier.  Haha.  Not sure if it will make any diff cos the roads may be more congested when itis early.  We shall see.


Speaking of resolution..I managed to come up with a few other items..as the day went by..today:

  • to re-learn to type slowly in-sync with thoughts ~ too many typos..as I tend to think fasster than I type
  • to wear more clothes that needs ironing ~ attempt #1 failed liao, didn't manage to iron anything today
  • to do up kitchen wardrobes for new (now old) house ~ ahem..
  • to learn how to groom Phoebe's hair 'botak'..(at least send her to the professional once this yr)
How's that? Of course..there are a few more serious stuff....stress even thinking about them. And it's not appropriate to talk about them here.

Oh..you must be wondering,.what about things like:

  • to find a boyfriend
  • to get married
Nahh....

And what abou things like :

  • to dive
  • to climb mount KK
ya...those two were suppose to be in 2008.  I'm getting superstitious..I'm beginning to think that the more I brag about it..the more they won't come true.

So..I won't brag abou them anymore...unless I'm firm that they are going to happen.

Right.

Ok...hope every one will have a roaring start tomorrow.

ROAR!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. You have to do up your house. That is the most important task. After all we are suppose to hold this year NYE in your home (complete with furniture, cooking utensils, etc)

    ReplyDelete