Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY 2009

Hello. I am back to work today on 'Chor Sei" (forth day of CNY). Yesterday was suppose to be a better day to start work but for plain laziness related reasons I decided to start today instead.

Today is an Average day..can also la. Am wearing a new green blouse today : ) just saw that green is good for Oxen this year ..hee hee. I wanted to wear my new bright pink Wacoal bra..but realised that this low cut blouse very sexy la..the pink bra keeps 'appearing' :D so I had to change to a lower color tone bra instead so that it's not so obvious :p

Speaking of bra...

On the first day of CNY....it is 'best' to wear everything new inside out :D I will normally try my best to follow la. No harm ma. Unfortunately, my new khakis didn't match the new white top I wanted to wear..so I had to wear my old jeans instead. Inside..new la senza undies...and i thought...and I was damn sure I put on the other new wacoal bra. So..whole day I thought I was wearing a new bra..until the next day...when I was looking for more new things to wear...I saw this bra that I thought I already 'opened ceremony' lying in the drawer. Aiiik...why is it still there?? Turn out that I wasn't wearing a new bra on the 1st day after all :( No idea how that happened! Choiii....!

okie dokie, enough crap from me.....once again..gong xi fa cai...may all of you have a wonderful year ahead. Really hope the global economic crisis will get better soon.

Here are some pictures to round up my CNY 2009:

CNY deco at Mid Valley

My reunion dinner soup ..for the 1st time my dad openly declared that my soup is good :D


2nd day at sis' place..getting ready for fireworks....'hoi nien' (literally traslated as 'open year')








my ang pow collection...

and..some of the goodies.. that make me fat....

Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! And you have an interesting post there too, and you do realise that the whole world now knows the brand of undies you are wearing ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he...blogging 101 ..gotta be specific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ... now even your xxx knows the brands of undies you are wearing ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show off la...bra and panties !!! Wear inside out macam superman!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha reading your blog always make me laugh :).

    Happy CNY and may the Year of Ox brings you lots of good luck, happiness and most importantly 'toh fah'.

    Btw, I have something to share with you on new undies on CNY. Tell you when we meet up next week ;)

    ReplyDelete