Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Idiocy can Kill

When I started this blog....I decided that this shall be a neutral platform..no bitching..no politics...no conflicts...etc etc

BUT...today..I shall break the golden rule.

I am so so pissed that I don't even know how to start this.

I only know that I was almost shaking with frustration, anger...totally defeated..speechless and clueless on what to say and do next... as a result of extreme idiocy.

me: do you know i've been trying to get in touch with you?
xx:*shake head*
me: i left u numerous sms...didnt u recv?
xx:*shake head*
me: why is ur phone always off? u were avoiding calls from "xx"?
xx:*nod head*
me: can't u turn on the phone to check sms..u know I need thos info from u urgently
xx:*shake head*
xx:do for you now


Arggh...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I almost had a heart attack and could have died standing!

Elizabeth Kenny - He who angers you conquers you
~I am totally conquered in this case~
Best Blog Tips

7 comments:

  1. feel like hitting people?? sometimes i feel like hitting ppl to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m not as 'violent' as u. I jus wanted to kill myself instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember cool cool........this is your best oppo to practice your TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stupidity is HOPELESS!!!! (unless the person learn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. killing urself also violent ma.. silly some more... just hit the stupid fella la..:p no one dies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wk - u mean use tai ci to send xx out of the window down 11th floor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES. U've been learning Combat, Tai Chi right?? learn from Donnie Yen... hit!

    ReplyDelete