Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Wrong!

The traffic was so bad last night that I did something horribly wrong. My sincere apologies to all the cars that I cut-off selfishly when I forced myself through that traffic light to turn into sec 17. I promise I wil never do it again (ermm..)..well, at least not intentionally. I swear I did not plan that move. I was desperate and .... I was just following the 'flow'.

You see...it rained in the evening. As usual..when it rains..the traffic condition of the entire Klang Valley becomes chaotic for reasons I never found out. I had already allocated one hour in advance to get to Hartamas from PJ to attend the 8.15 rpm class. On normal traffic conditions ..30 mins is more than enough.

Lo and behold traffic was almost at standstill the moment I hit the road and I was not even on the Federal Highway.

...Jalan Kemajuan, sec 13..thanks to the eating forever Chinese community who seems to have started their CNY meals celebration in advance--cars were parked along the road and ..on dividers in front of the stretch of restaurants where Ah Yat Abalone and a few others are located. I always thought these restaurants shouldn't be allowed there if they can't provide sufficient parking spaces for their rich customers whoc comes in big and luxury cars! And..where is the enforcement?


..Jalan Dato Abu Bakar was totally unaccessible.

..so I had to detour to Jalan Universiti hoping that I can cut-thru sec 17 and sec 16..then out to Jalan Dato Abu Bakar again. I almost fainted when I saw the stretch of cars! I needed to get on to the right lanes to turn into sec 17 but there was no way I could get past those cars. I had no choice but to cruise along the outer most left lane..hoping I can inch my way through whenever I get a chance (fat chance..imagine..inching through 3 congested lanes-no way!)

In a couple of mins..I was already approaching the traffic light to turn ....if I don't turn I will have to go straight..to the roundabout and turn back..that means forget about rpm. Here's when I made a split second decision to join the other desperate cars in front of me...force our way in!

I am sorry...whichever driver / car beside me that I pissed off. Same goes to hundreds of other cars behind there that had been queueing for hours to turn. My sincere apologies.

So..that was my story :) Oh ya..along the way...I came across..at least 4 stalled cars...so that added-on to the congestion. How not to be stressed! I was late for class anyway. ...by the time I reach Hartamas...look for parking..it was already past 820pm.

P/S: BTW..I got to walk right behind gym weirdo last night. Her heels touch the floor ler..meaning..she is not a ghost :D but she is stil as weird though.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Kiong si's heel also touch floor... You never know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi dun get yourself killed just to get to RPM class la.....

    ReplyDelete