Monday, January 05, 2009

So in love ...

I tested the Honda City yesterday. Don't really like it lar.
It doesn't give me as good feel as the Latio.
The interior is not as luxurious...only normal fabric compared to Latio's semi leather.
The interior oso seem so tight...not as spacious as Latio altho the latter is only a hatchback.
The Latio's seats are also more comfortable.
Driving condition for the City is also not as smooth and quiet.
I only like one thing about the City...the stereo supports direct USB and Ipod connection :D whereas Latio's stereo is very basic one CD stereo.

The Nissan Latio Sport has stolen my heart! I'm so in love with you...



P/S: Jus received news that the latest interest rate offer from Toyota Vios is between 2.38% to 2.5% (versus City - approx. 2.6% and Latio - 2.55%) Ohmmm....see saw ride here. With lower rate..I can go for Vios higher specs *blink blink* So..how la?? Hiak...I go ride bicycle in the gym to think think harder!


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: