Friday, January 30, 2009

Note from a Seven Year Old


Hey there, do you know that I love Spongebob? Well, of course I do. He is naturally funny. Actually my sister loves him too. How cool is that? I know it's hard to answer.... Well, just answer! The second reason the show is funny is because of Spongebob's friend Patrick, who is much funnier that him and they say he is important. very funny.

Wow! I wish I was the one who created Spongebob.
Actually I like it the way I am. Like wise. Otherwise I will have to write words, draw spongebob a million times, waste my breath and lots more. I can't believe they call hamburgers 'kraby patties'. Weird right?

Patrick Star... I wonder what type of name is 'star'? Anyway there are many ways Spongebob is weird.

Bye Bye I dont want to waste ink!


The above was taken from a seven year old's handwritten notebook. My friend 'copied' from her daughter's notebook and mailed to me! I have no idea ..why the mommy did that..though...Plagiarism man :D

I guess the mom just wanted to share her joy...right?

Boy..kids nowadays are so good. Can write so much better than me ....makes me wonder..what I was doing at seven..playing five stones?? May be I shall invite her to blog for me.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: