Friday, January 16, 2009

Gym Weirdo

..i must note this down. ..there's this weird character that I've been seeing at the gym. She is WEIRD. Firstly..she is always in black. And she always wears a very long and loose black track suit (that covers her up all the way to her thighs) over her black track pants. The suit has very long sleeve too..almost can't see hands. Can you imagine now..why I say she is Weird.

Wait..there's more. What's even weirder is I Have Not seen her in any classes or on any of the machines. Every time I see her..she's 'strolling' around randomly. I am dead serious! Imagine this...the gym has a few sections within 2-3 floors..there is a staircase in between to connect the floors and sections.

Example....first I see her at the stairs outside the changing room ...later in about 30 mins..I see her walking pass me while I was on the treadmill leading to the end of the room...and she will make an about turn..and continue walking aimlessly. Then..in another 30 minutes she will appear from the staircase again...and walked passed me again when I was on another machine.......mins later she appears again..and dissappeared to other floors.

Is that a new way of working out?? Or did I see a ghost??
I was very tempted to ask other people if they see her.
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. I am worried, for you. Did you recently rub on Phoebe's eye and then on your eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh............I think maybe you should ask others in the gym if they see her too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm ... i think you should ask the others leh ... this weird character is kind of scary ....

    ReplyDelete