Monday, January 05, 2009

Well Done JPJ

So much of suspense just to get a valid road tax sticker for the car. I was at the post office at about 3.30pm just now. Such a long queue....after waiting for a while..they annouced that JPJ (Road Transport Dept) system link is offline. WTF! I can't risk another day on the raod without road tax man. As usual..my brain works better when under stress...I remembered that there is a JPJ office nearby within 5 mins drive. By then it was about 3.45pm ...wasn't sure if they close at 4pm or 5pm...but decided to take a risk...nothing to lose since I was desperate to get it over and done with.

Reached JPJ at 3.55pm...was relieved that they still gave me a queue no. but my no. was 1443. The running no. was 1307!!! WTF (again)...why so many people ????

But but...I must say this out loud..I am totally impressed by the efficiency. There were about 6 counters in operation. Each transaction only took about 5-10 mins. 136 persons went by in an hour. I got my precious road tax sticker by 5.10pm!! Phew! Well Done JPJ Malaysia !

Proudly left it for display (on the dashboard). Will take me some weeks before I stick it properly on the widnscreen :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment