Friday, January 09, 2009

Weet!

Ya..WEET! A term that I normally use on MSN to beep someone. Some creative individual like FY will reply with a WUUT!

I have nothing to update today -- that explains why I am blabbering aimlessly....it's Friday but I am not particularly ecstatic because I have quite a bit of un-done business *sigh* Nevertheless I still look forward to the weekend (although I may need to drop in to work a little)..but I know I will still enjoy the weekend. Looking forward to a productive end of day and a good 'bicycle ride' to close off the week :)


At this moment, Busy Bee should be in the ops theatre undergoing her C-section and she will soon meet her precious little gal. Hope everything will turn out well. She was telling me about her pre-delivery emotional turmoils..how she feels weepy all of a sudden, and how she woke up from a nap and started sobbing ...I gave her an 'indifferent look' emoticon :) I am so bad right? Funnily..now I am experiencing some kind of emotional 'disruptions' -- can I sob too?

Meanwhile, I am kept entertained and amused by updates from friends like Cowie about their daily morning battle with young school going kids on this 1st week of the year ha-ha... I was a cry baby too. Cried on first few days of kindy. Half year thru kindy oso can cry. Cried on 1st year primary. 2nd year went to new school oso cry. 3rd year went to new class oso cried :D boo hooo...

Till then..have a nice day!


"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn"...Harriet Beecher Stowe
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Wuut! You don't come as the crying baby... lol.. my kindy - I'm same class as Cowie and Siham. Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mus admit la..i was(am?) a cry baby ler. i bet u've forgotten how i broke down in one of our badminton games?? I seriously can't rem why on earth I did that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did? hmm.. can't remember. Loo probably can. He has good memory for these type of stuff.. one day I'll ask him..

    ReplyDelete