Thursday, January 22, 2009

TODAY

Today I was cut-off from the internet for 3 long hours and it was a torture

Today I entered a cyber cafe for the 1st time in my life..just to get a 'fix' of the w.w.w.

Today I realised that I can be super efficient at work without the internet

Today I had a discounted subway sandwich at only $7.50 and donated the balance to a charity box to help the Gaza victims

Today I would like to log off early so that I can catch an early class at the gym..tired of nite classes

Today I saw a irresponsible young man dumped packets of rubbish next to the dustbin in the public area..they are not suppose to do that!

Today an old friend told me she will start following my blog..but she prefers 'lighter' read to help her relax..so I shall try harder not to bitch ever again

And finally..TODAY...just a while ago..I received another good news. Congratulations my friend!


-END-
Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha can't believe you actually went to cyber cafe just to connect to the www!!! You are an addict!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she went cybercafe to check guys out! Lots of potential suitors to flicker her new hairstyle to. Keep it up girl. The internet should go down more often for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah ;). Yep yep, hopefully the internet will go down more often and she might bump into her BMW guy again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place was empty lar. well..FY.u can always bring me to hype ones that u go to..introduce me to those warlord/warcraft games that u guys indulge in..may be i can meet more BMWs there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BMWs don't go there one.. only those that drive Wira (me) or Kancil (MK) or Iswara (CH) or Nissan Bluebird (Ah Ba) goes there...

    But you get good guys la.. like the people above.

    You want good guys or you want BMW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa..i missed out so many good guys man! knew these guys since i was 19 ..but wat to do..these guys no interest in me :(

    ReplyDelete