Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stay away from Easy

I have some time to kill before running off...though I'd drop by to pen down some thoughts...gym day today :) yea..going to kick some ass. MY FB status stil says that I am Geram (meaning Pissed). Didn't want to take it out yet..cos I am still pissed whenever I think about 'it'. As much as I keep telling people that I am cool..I won't let these minor things affect my life...but hey..I am human...I can't help it. So...will leave it there for another 12 hours. Will clear it tomorrow morning :)

All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy....by Scott Alexander

Just changed the blog title header to the above. Meaningful eh? Yea..stay away from EASY.

Hmm...

What else...nothing much. Quite tired liao. Didn't do much today..completed some mediocre task *frown*.....darn! Hope I can do more tomorrow...and day after and day after ...so that I can go for a peaceful CNY break.

Still haven't done much cleaning around the house. Will take it easy lar. Worse coem to worse..just do some spot cleaning..only places that are obvious to visitors. So..no one step into my room :D Oh...i managed to clean one of the toilets. Actually still got about 1/5 left. He he...you see...I always got very tired after cleaning like 1-2 walls or the toilet bowl itself..so I 'd take a rest and continue the next day. so..after 3 days..I have another 1.5 left lor :D

Now..it's obvious that I will make a lousy housewife right. Hey...nowadays very easy to get maids ma...
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. If only your energy and enthusiasm for house cleaning can be as good as your energy and enthusiasm for your BC and RPM classes.......or maybe half ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can! transform the house into a gym ..mus hv instructors and sound systems to motivate me ah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha yeah you can do that with your new house :). When you do reno for your new house, can incorporate that in. make that the theme for your new home :)

    ReplyDelete