Thursday, January 08, 2009

Where's the coffee!

This morning I went to the Kanna Curry House to get susu lembu brew coffee (coffee brew with fresh cow's milk) instead of the regular local chinese style coffee. Normally..I would have sipped a quarter off while driving to the office but today I completely forgot about it until I reached the office parking bay. Strange?? You know why?? ....it's because there was no coffee aroma!

Why is that so..because I was given MILK INSTEAD!

PICTURE TAKEN FROM : http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=146595

But but....I'm cool. Read some of your comments in previous entries. Made my day. Thanks guys! Now...let me try harder to get back into that 5th work gear.

Ciao!

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. you are funny .... think the message is that you need the milk to nourish the bones and repair the damaged tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyrie's theme " milk milk time"

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm yeah I think Busy Bee is right, some 'divine' intervention to ensure you have sufficient nourishment for your very Active life!!!

    ReplyDelete