Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bidor Noodle Place

Been having problems connecting for the whole day -.- *so angry* Still not able to diagnose the problem. Both modem and notebook were working fine at my brother's place. Why????? As sual..the streamyx call center was no help at all. Grrr.....! I'm now tapping on some unsecured network...very weak signal though...can be disconnected anytime.

No mood now :(

Anyway..I forgot to mention about Bidor yesterday. Well..actually I intended to talk about Bidor in a separate entry.

We were at this wan ton noodle place for dinner supposedly very popular. We were disappointed though due to many obvious reasons.



Let's just call them the 4 P's:

PRICE

- check out the prices above. Ridiculous. A normal plate of char siew won ton is RM5.40! I can have a tasty plate of medium size plate with a yummy chicken thigh for that price in my favourite stall in SS2.

PRODUCT

- were they great? No lor. For RM5.40..there were about 5 pieces of won ton and relatively more char siew. BUT...there were hardly any taste. Bland. I was practically just chewing and swallowing to fill up the stomach...

PLACE

- busy. noisy. crowded. packed.

PEOPLE

- indifferent. Basically, they have such steady flow of custoemrs through out the day I don't think they can handle. Service was slow. Attitude was grumpy.

I won't go back again lor. If I ever stop over in Bidor again..I will rather try other road side stalls nearby of which I was very temped to when I had to wait almost 30 mins for my tasteless dinner.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. That restaurant is only popular with tourists/outsiders passing by Bidor. Locals don't go there for the wan tan mee - they are other coffee shops/stalls that have nicer wan tan mee.

    Next time if you are in Bidor, you shld go to a stall near the toll exit, their wan tan mee is nice :)

    ReplyDelete