Monday, September 14, 2009

Pasta Zanmai

Note : This post was originally started on early hours of Saturday 12 Sep.


It's so late. Didn't intend to blog but I am now :p . While waiting for bathroom..thought I might as well do this..share my foodie adventure for this Friday :)

Read about Pasta Zanmai in several blogs..including Jane..just never got around to try until today..last night I mean.


Was with Tracy, Fafa & SH.
No camera as usual..didn't have any plans to eat out ma.

Didn't even plan to blog until I saw the food presentation..very unique & pretty!Desperately snapped some using the phone.



Awful pictures, I know!
Left pic : Hand roll with tortilla instead of seaweed (told you it's unique didn't I?)
Right pic : err..Pasta


They have like pages and pages of different styles of pastas. We took so long practically studying the menu. Alas..after excellent recommendation and advice from teh manager (he's good!)..I decided to have the above. Can't remember the name of the dish!



Ok ok..I will search the net to look for better description..or at the very least better pics. Was actually surfing for the last hour ..can't find one that I like wor.


Let me go bath first!





.





.





B
A
T
H
I
N
G
.
.
back...continue..


.
.
.
S
U
R
F
I
N
G

.
.
.
.
.


goodness. it is half past two (AM!)

.
.
.
and I still can't find a good site as reference!









Give up....not posting for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BACK ..after leaving this hanging for a few days.


Ok..I've given up searching for nice blog pics. Settled for this one from the official site of Pasta Zanmai. There isn't any pic for the yummy pasta I ordered tho..but this one seems equally yummy - Asari to Kinoko no Soup Pasta






www.supersushi.com.my/



I was quite amused with the name of the dishes. Take the above for instance..."no Soup Pasta" ~ meaning?? got soup or no soup :D It probably means "pasta with soup"


Anyway...Pasta Zanmai's food..I like!


Outlets available at:


Mid Valley, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid.


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. See, if you had the iPhone, you will not forget your camera. And the quality of iPhone photos is just amazing - you have seen the photos I posted in my facebook.

    Go get one!

    NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u get commision for promoting iphone issit?

    ReplyDelete