Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ME, HSBC & Caltex > Esso

I have lot's to blog about these days! But I'm still only limiting to one entry a day ;)..but but..i can't resist from bitching about this strange weird guy at BC class just now. Initially...he had a lots of gaya..shadow kicking & punching away even before the class starts just like a pro kickboxer. BUT..the moment the class starts...oh my...! He was like having his own kickboxing match regardless of what the instructor & the rest of the class were doing. Yours truly here..were lucky enough to be right behind him..he got me so confused. Grrr.. Oh ya..guess what..after about 5 mins into the class..he decided to take off his shoes pulak! wth.. I really beh tahan man! Quickly moved to the other end of the studio during the break far far away from him. Doesn't matter that I couldn't see the instructor clearly there..as long as I'm far away from him!

Ok. Enough bitching. Back to topic.
Some of you may have heard me complaining about RON 95 recently. Ya lor..I'm not happy about RON95 ler...pretty sure the car isn't running smoothly ever since started using it. There were also rumors circulating that Shell's RON95 ain't that good....have not seen any proven official data about it though...but I had decided that I will try other brands for a change.

Coincidentally - I received a text msg about getting 5x reward points from all HSBC cards if we pump at Caltex stations. That's a good deal!

And so..my petrol tank has had the warning indicator light on since this morning..but my morning is normally too rush to pump petrol. The mileage was at about 400. The maximum is about 420-430 for normal city driving. Thought I can refill at Caltex near the offcie when I drive out for lunch. Unfortunately..I was too busy to even go out for lunch. dang..

Come evening..it's time to head to the gym (Hartamas)..There isn't any Caltex in Hartamas. Only Shell. Tak mahu la.

Below - the indicator brightly lit up all the way from PJ to Hartamas. Stubborn. Stubborn.

Was contemplating if I should take a risk..and stretch it a little bit. I remember there's a Caltex on the way home. So..I did. Dare not even switch on air condition.

Guess what..the station that I thought was Caltex supposedly..turned out to be an Esso. DANG!!

No choice la...indicator light glaring at me all the way :D


Silly things that I do! Somemore...filling up in this area (my own neighbourhood) is not exactly as safe is Hartamas. The feel & environment and people you see..is just different. Scary.



lol~
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment