Friday, September 18, 2009

@ Home

What you doing?

Me ~~~ sulking at home :( on a holiday eve Friday night! Can you believe that? Thinking hard how I ended up here on such an eventful night. And thinking hard how I'm gonna spend the long weekend. What am I to do tonight? and tomorrow? and day after? and day after? and day after?

Yes..count that! Four long days off work!!!! wooo hoooooo..... It's Hari Raya Puasa, a major Muslim festival. A major holiday means it's a two day public holiday..for Everyone :) Hari Raya is likely to fall on Sunday..hence, Monday+Tuesday is off too! Bliss.

As usual I'm totally hopeless at planning for holidays. *sulk*

As for today, I was suppose to be at the gym for a short workout before dinner with a friend. Sigh...why am I here? Thank you to the rain lor. It started raining very heavily and then traffic built up and then..my short appointment dragged longer then expected...and then I couldn't make it on time to the 6pm BC class. And then my friend couldn't make it for dinner too because of the rain and traffic congestion.

The weather had been somewhat gloomy for whole of today. Hardly any sun. So..what's the use of my brand new shades??

Anyway.. I have been here since ....7pm. Oh..only less than two hours. How come it seems like ages ago?

Dinner turned out to be a simple affair with Dad and sis in law. It's food. Be thankful. I can't help but noticed that Dad is happy Iinstead of the normal grumpy old man) when I'm home early *guilty grin*. Ok..ok..I'm happy he is happy. But..I'm still thinking about food. I'm thinking sandwiches at Wondermilk cafe. I'm thinking Chocolate Lounge. I'm thinking Thosai. I'm thinking roti telur....help.

My Facebook status says SL Wong @ home on a holiday eve Friday night. Unbelievable..

As I'm writing this, got this sms from another friend:

"Eh bikini gal..As I can see fr ur update u ain't doing anythin fun tonite..Me gonna meet el later wanna join??...."

LOL!

Becareful what you put in Facebook..never know who's following you. As for the "bikini gal" address...ignore it..just something that came out of some rubbish talk in Facebook (where else).

Ok..will take a bath now. Hope I can stay awake and join the gals later on. Doubt so. It's tough to stay awake when @ home.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments: