Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Merdeka Day 2009

Hello.
How did you spend your holiday?

Mine was...a quiet and homely day :)

I was in Pappa Rich in Kota D'sara with dad, sis and b.i.l when the clock struck twelve midnite..*drum roll*....but there were no signs of celebrations :D ..no count down, nobody shouted Merdeka....in fact I only realised that it's past midnite about 25 mins later.

Do other countries celebrate more elaborately?
WTH..I'm still happy to be Malaysian and to be living here =))

... I only got out of bed around 11am in the morning. Never really like sleeping and waking up late. Not healthy & productive at all. Blur and clueless on how and what I want to do for the day. Was deciding between going to the gym (again) or just stay home and make myself useful. Lot's to be done at home actually. If I don't do something..I will be buried with dust :D

Turned out to be quite a therapeutic day. Home all the way. Only drove out for a short while to get brunch -- chee cheong fun and coffee.


The above Chee Cheong Fun..a piece of foo chuk, a piece of zhu pei & two pieces of chee cheong fun for $3. Was wondering if it is more worthwhile to get pork noodle or chicken rice instead but..I only wanted something light though...I was hoping to get some yau cha kuai..unfortunately...they were all sold out :(

Guess what, I successfully stayed away from eating until dinner time. I feel de-toxified! Well..I had a small piece of cake and another piece of Delicia...but those are little snacks only...rite? Oop.. I just had a whole packet of low fat milk with Quaker Quakes..it is now 1141pm. Quaker Quakes...I'm beginning to love this product. It's new from Quaker...can't find much info on the net yet..but it's positioned to be Chocolate Drink with Quaker Oats. It goes very well with chilled milk. Pretty cool. Ok ok..it's probably all sugar...so is Milo? I shall do some comparison work for future entries. Look out for it.

Ok..back to my quiet day. Yea..so quiet and kind of boring day that..I feel bored writing about it ~ lol. But then..I gotta blog it down cos It's been a very long time since I had such a laid back day.

To cut it short..basically..

I didn't go out ~ save petrol! Have you heard that..they increasing petrol price again. NM!

I didn't eat out ~ save money!

I didn't go to the gym ~ good rest!

I (attempted) to clean the house!

Yay! I really did do some spring cleaning. No kidding! But then..to be very honest...if my mom is still alive she would have done much much more & at a faster rate than me lar :D KT woull be able to tell you how much time I was 'away' from the cyberworld ~hahhaa..

At least I did something lor...

Ok...it's midnite again!

I'm going back to slumberland.

Have a nice day and September!





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: