Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hiak!

Finally net connection is back to normal! Still dunno what went wrong ..heck..I'm jus so so glad I have it back.



Quite some time back I rambled about how I'm not able to scream out loud. I still don't "hiak" when I combat. I still don't think I will ever shriek on a roller coaster ride nor will I scream for help if I ever get robbed again. I wonder if I will shrill if I (ever) get a chance to go through labour pain O.0



I just realised one thing though. The only time or ocassion that I ever let out any loud voice is when I'm playing badminton especially when I am frustrated with a failed shot. lol.

Why huh?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. "my job...involves saying the same thgs that I don't really mean ....over and over again..." :D what is this la...

    ReplyDelete