Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Full Circle in BC

Just realised that I've gone one full circle in BC. Declared my 'love' for it here in Sep 08. Attended a quarterly launch class (Q3'08) for the first time in the same month at TF Jaya . Subsequent quarterly launches was at Hartamas (Q4'08), Pavillion (Q1'09)& Taipan (Q2'09) branches. I diligently attended 2 out of the 3 subsequent launches in Hartamas & Taipan. Yesterday was the Q3'09 lauch at Jaya 33 again..and of course I was there! So..it's been a year! Not bad at all.

While I'm at it..well..so it's now BC 41. I didn't like the previous release..well..it did get better after a few classes...I remember so clearly ..I almost lost motivation to go to the gym ~ lol.

BC 41 -- much better I would say ..though I still like 39 the best (so far). I won't critic too much la..since I'm no expert here. A good review by a qualified intructor is available HERE . Songs wise...was a bit surprise that the Numa Numa song (posted a few entries before this) in the warm up track wasn't as fun as I anticipated it to be....even Kelly Clarkson' My Life would Suck Without You gave a stronger effect (for me at least)..how strange.

My favourite so far...2nd, 3rd and 8th track but for some reasons...that heavy metal song from Metallica had been running non stop in my head almost whole of today. I went for a class (again) today, btw :p

Have yet to try latest RPM 44. May be tmr morning..can wake up ka? Usually no..not on Mondays especially...when I'm still awake now.

btw..a kitten wandered into my house not too long ago..meowing away now. donno what to do with it yet..good thing is the dogs have yet to chew it to pieces :D

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment