Thursday, September 03, 2009

I'm excited!

When I read about Broga Hill on Monday in the papers...I knew I wanna explore this place one day. After all it's only less than an hour drive from Subang.

Coincidentally, this weekend will be another long weekend! Broga Hill came to my mind when Felicia asked if I have any plans this weekend. I suggested that "we go hiking at this place which were featured in the papers recently"...couldn't even remember the name of the place at that time.
Later in the evening, I did a quick search in The Staronline site and found the article. Another search via google and voila there are tons of blog entries about it!!!
The pictures posted in the blogs were amazingly beautiful! I like this <HERE>the best.
I'm so excited.
We will go either on Saturday or Monday. Join us.. It will be fun! Have not decided what time yet. Shall we be kiasu and start early so taht we can catch the sunrise? *gulp*
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Erhh...I saw an album in Mr. ABC's entitled Broga Hill. You got the inspirasi from snobbing his photos ka?

    ReplyDelete