Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Miscellaneous

Nothing in particular to talk about today. Was admiring my farm @ Farm Town..can't help showing off the cotton field. Don't they look beautiful? Ignore the empty patch in the middle...tertinggal i.e. accidentally left out.






This reminds me...the other day when I was farming while doing my hair at the salon. Yup..nowadays salons very hi-tech ..you can watch downloaded movie or surf the net while being pampered. The movies were not interesting..so I opted to tend to my farm. The guy who was coloring my hair saw my farm and exclaimed.."wow...your farm is very big...my still very small" :D sigh..I am convinced that 99% of the population is on Facebook! The other guy (the stylist) even said.."must have. peopl will laff at you if you don't know what is Facebook"

Next. This song will be in the coming Body Combat release 41! LOL. Apparently, many participants and instructors around the world aren't very happy about this silly song being part of BC. hahah...I wonder how it's going to be like. LOL.

True Fitness Malaysia will be launching new releases of all Les Mills programmes this coming Saturday (12th Sep) at Jaya 33. BC will be at 10.15 ( I think..)



Alternatively..this is equally funny. Taken from http://nzglen.wordpress.com/ a blog I visit regularly for BC updates. Enjoy..!

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: