Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Redang - a wonderful beach wedding & loads of fun


Hi. I'm back from Redang!

It was a wonderful wonderful trip. Sweet & simple wedding do. Met new & interesting friends. Awesome beaches & sea. Spectacular snorkeling experience - never been greeted (& bitten) by so many different species & sizes of fishes in my life. Fabulous fabulous group ..hence, LOADS of FUN.

There. All summarised in one paragraph :D

Really donno where to start..so..I think one para is sufficient. Moreover I lost my camera :'(..lost some good pics..and thoughts along with it.

Still a little depressed that I don't have my own album for such a wonderful trip & ocassion. Been tagging pics on FB non stop in the last few hours. Lovely pics...but..they are so random...unlike having my own set where I can tell a story.

Here are some pics I 'borrowed' from my friends' FB album. Hope you guys don't mind ah..


The beach BBQ dinner ..simple and yet nice!

Food!

where we stayed..Berjaya Redang


Long Beach..it's heavenly

some..injuries..not related to snorkeling tho..more due to 'vain-ness' (shoes)..oh..I did get a nasty cut later on while snorkeling at Marine Park






That's all la. End of a wonderful chapter. More to come...yes..there will be.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Poor gal..........on the bright side, time to shop for a new babe ;)

    Glad you all had a wonderful time in Redang. So no chance to show off ur babe and u in ur bikini (sigh)

    ReplyDelete