Friday, September 11, 2009

CNN

Blogger's block again. Nothing to talk about.
Found this in the drafts :p Since, I miss SY so much these days this entry is dedicated to my missing cyber mate. Where hv u been?? Missing you in MSN, FB and elife!

The following is the most recent MSN conversation I had with SY. She had been busy..seldom chat...one fine morning she appeared and..the follwoing took place:


SY says: hi
wsl says: hihi
SY says: cnn news...3 accidents slope from mid valley to bangsar
wsl says: serious?
SY says: 1st one was kl going up to mv..
SY says: 2nd one...mv coming down to bangsar..car iver turn..driver no hurt
SY says: 3rd one, bangsar to mv, due to kepohness..
SY says: think all no one hurt
wsl says: hahah
wsl says: kepohness
wsl says: how come so tai chan cheiong..in CNN
wsl says: or..u r the CNN??
Su Yen says: me CNN lah...hahha
wsl says: so funny la u

Once again..Funny friends I have :D
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment