Wednesday, September 02, 2009

RPM - my definition

I've been asked quite a few times what RPM is all about..and why am I so crazy about it. Click HERE for an official explanation of RPM by Les Mills.

As of today September 2nd, I've been religiously attending RPM classes for eight months...at least two classes a week. Unlike body combat, it didn't and I don't think it will ever get easier. It's still a mystery why I keep going back :p

I just had a class a few hours ago. It was a torturous one as usual. By the 40th minute my right rib cage were aching..either due to over panting or..over working of the obligue muscles. But..as always..all will be well by the end of the class.

While I was panting & cursing myself I thought of what I wanna blog about today :) Here's a grahical definition of a typical RPM class in my opinion...(for last night's class at the very least)



Nowadays, I limit myself to one blog entry per day. Today shall be an exception. I'm going to post another one right after this!

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment