Saturday, September 12, 2009

To Whom It May Concern




PIC SOURCE :www.melkbosburger.co.za/order
To whom it may concern,
Have you ever thought that it was really selfish and unthoughtful and totally idiotic of you to throw your used packet of ketchup recklessly on the floor and not into a dustbin. And..to that particularly idiot who threw your packet of used ketchup right in front of the gate of my house (the abandoned new house)..$#@ You! I know I don't come back often, I don't really mind some of you using the entrance as your private parking lot but that doesn't warrant you people to dump your trash there.
THAT ketchup packet at the gate ...if you don't have any brains to figure out why I am ranting about it..let me tell you...when one STEPPED onto the packet of ketchup...your truly here..yes ME...literally got splashed all over with ketchup!
Imagine having your favourite pair of khakis and Nike shoes splashed all over with Ketchup...not only Ketchup but probably Ketchup that is days may be months old.
Grrr...
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah lau.............the neighbours at your new house really jakun la

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tat shld give u some motivations to do up ur hse ASAP!

    ReplyDelete