Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Rocket United Cafe



Fuyohh...DAP has a cafe!!!
How cool is that. I couldn't wait till tonight to blog about this.

First read about it HERE at Patrick Teoh's blog. As usual..the way Patrick blogs about things..damn funny ~ lol.
It's located at SS2 a few lots away from the Maybank branch. Actually..don't know what I want to say about the cafe as I have not even been there. Just thought it deserves an entry in my lil blog here.
Did a quck search at the DAP site but there were no mentions about the place. Quite a few blog entries about it though..but I think this one <HERE> from Straits Times all the way from SG is a good one. The write up starts with this paragraph :

WARNING - Eat here only if you are a fan of, or at the very least, are indifferent to opposition politics. Because if you do, you'll have a giant poster of the Democratic Action Party secretary-general Lim Guan Eng watching over you.
Haha.


More pictures of the place from another blog HERE
See you there?



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes I had dinner there last week. Food not bad, service good :), price is the usual cafe price. But must support them :).

    Mmmm din have a giant Lim Guan Eng watching me eating though, not that I mind

    ReplyDelete