Saturday, September 26, 2009

The celebration begins..

Hello..

Rather beautiful Saturday. Unfortunately..I started it wrong. Woke up feeling like a total wreck after 10 hours of sleep -.- On most Saturdays I would be RPM-ing in the morning and the rest of the day will be productive but I was so tired this morning (both physically & emotionally) I couldn't get up. Ended up rotting in bed until 10+ Not a good way to start a day. Never been. When will I ever learn!

Still not upbeat now..(it's close to 3pm) though I should be up and chirpy. Hen's night tonite and off we go to Redang early tomorrow morning to celebrate The Wedding of a dear mate! Quite a few people had asked..how come we are willing to spend so much all the way to Redang for someone's wedding...?? Donno. There were no second thoughts. We just wanna go and share the happiness.

Haven't pack...as usual.

Below my lunch & coffee. Am still not 'up'

Deciding if I should shoot off to the gym for the 4pm class. All the way to PJ for a class? I need to perk myself up wor. 2,51pm now...I hv about 30 mins to decide..while I'm rabmbling here. I was happy to see a rather flat tummy this morning :) thought I saw six packs ..lol!! May be I should starve from now on..

Ran out of things to ramble actually. What is there to do for the day?

..dogs - bathed.

..lunch - ate (altho I still feel hungry)

..luggage - out but still 3/4 empty

May be I should go and pack ..

..swimsuit - checked,

..tan lotion - checked

..somthing to wear for the cocktail ocassion - half checked

..ray ban - not yet

...shorts - not yet

..undies/ bras - not yet

..tops - not yet

..cash for use and gift - not yet

..WHAT ELSE???

I'd better log off..will probably only log in again when I return. Tonight's gonna be a good good night. Tomorrow and day after shall be even better ; )


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy :), make sure u r still sober to finish packing. Otherwise can't show off ur new Ray Ban n flat tummy ;)

    ReplyDelete