Saturday, September 05, 2009

Crocs Crocs Crocs

I can be considered as a sucker for crocs. As of today before 4pm I have 3 pairs. The red one on the left was my 1st pair bought few years back at 100 over bucks Malaysian Ringgit. Second pair (the black one) brought home from China by PPL for only about 15 Malaysian Ringgit. Not sure of it is original but it looks very Original indeed. Third pair all the way from Singapore Crocs warehouse sale by KT was around 60 ringgit.



I've heard and read about cheap Crocs being sold openly at markets here. I just tried googled for "Crocs in Pasar Malam (night market)" ..woh...many blog entries about them..!

I came across them by accident today. Wow...I must say. The variety thaat they have..are way better then any Crocs outlet in town. I was told that the stocks are rejects from factories in China. Well..they look Original...& they smell Original. Each pair for $35. Three pairs for $100. I couldn't resist.

Nice right?
This is for sis. Hope she will like it.
Didn't have enough cash, otherwise I would have bought Three! I have a strong feeling I will go back very soon *blink* After all there are rumors that the company is closing down soon.



Snap 'em up before they go: The company that make Crocs is 'toast' according to an analyst
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1200995/CRAIG-BROWN-As-Crocs-hit-rocks-shoes-hated-love.html#ixzz0Q9ZNNz91

You want? The hawker stall is located in front of the Ming Tien food court at Taman Mayang. They are open everyday from 3pm to 12am. See you there!

Damn...can't help wondering..these ppl will be rich man. They get cheap stocks direct from China at $15 a pair..and sell to us at $35!!!

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah saw it in Subang Jaya wet market too, lots of variety selling from between RM20 - RM40 depending on whether it's for kids or adults and the design. Actually it's consider expensive oredi coz I managed to buy a pair of Crocs in HK for only HKD30 - that is like RM15!!!

    ReplyDelete