Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scream....

What are you doing today? I intended to visit the mall...still longing for Levis :p and I just realised that my favourite socks are wearing out....loose..i hate wearing loose socks..they tend to slip downwards..very annoying. And I am very particular about socks....I can look and look and can never find a satisfactory one..Nike. Adidas. NB...all cannot satisfy me. I was very happy with Saucony's but they no longer produce socks :( My last pair of Saucony is starting to wear out :(( MY SIL's sis says..she only wear 2 Baht socks :D but she bought a SGD200+ pinkish Nike Free - it's so lovely!

Oop..off topic. Now I don't feel like shopping anymore...cos I will have Sunday to shop since I have about 2 hours idle time in One U before lunch with Raymond and the other gals. Suddenly I feel like swimming! But..I don't have my gym bag today :( although the swim suit is in the car :) All I need is a towel. Shall I just buy a cheap towel and go for my swim? But..I see dark clouds in the sky though..


Ok..back to the TOPIC...about Screaming.

For some reasons...I can't seem to be able to scream out loud. I didn't scream when I was on a roller coaster ride. I didn't scream when my neighbour's house caught fire. I didn't scream I 'met' those snatch thieves. It is supposedly more fun to 'hiak' in body combat classes...but I never 'hiak' :D An instructor stood in front of me once and waited for me to Hiak...but no sound came out :D Yesterday..one of members suggested that I think of someone I hate most...and Hiak!

Firstly...I don't think I have anyone that that I hate so much.
Secondly..ai yaa..I can't even scream when my neighbour's house is on fire..how you expect me to Hiak!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment