Saturday, May 09, 2009

1st Service @ Nissan

I meant to post these while idling at the service centre (at Jalan Kemajuan) yesterday but SM arrived to pick me up for early lunch when I was about to start. The rest of yesterday was eat, yak, yak, yak, only logged on again at night but it was so hot last night I lost my mood to do anything. It's still hot today...so hot that I can feel hot air emitting from my notebook now.

They called themselves TCEAS ~ Tan Chong Ekpres Auto Servis (it's Bahasa Malaysia, in case you are wondering about the weird spelling).

First impression...
TCEAS gives me a much much better feel compared to my previous experiences with Perodua and Kia service centres.

Proper waiting lounge that serves free refreshments anf free flow Walls Ice Cream...they actually have a Walls ice cream fridge! Well..there isn't a full range of Walls variants but..they have Mini Cornetto..:D Enough to make me happy.



And..most importantly..for a w.w.w. junkie like me..they have free wifi access. There are two desktop with internet access for those who do not have notebooks.
These are what I call little things, little intangibles that service providers can do for customers. Enough to soothe suckers like me :)

Those aside....unfortunately,, a few customers were complaining aloud about the quality of service provided by this branch in particular. Hmmph..not very good when this is my first time here. And for a first time Nissan user like me.
Most of the complaints are about the high charges for parts replacement...which is normal for all service cnetres..apparently we can get cheaper parts outisde at very very much cheaper price.
Secondly...they were saying that the attention given to customers complaints and needs are very little. Alot of complaints and request were not promptly and proffesionally attended to. In general..what I gather is...theimpression given was..the staff are not sensitive to customers' needs and requests. They operate like a typical operation chain..only do according to the 'chain' as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), hence, lacking in personal touch.
I'm not sure if I was influenced...but I think I feel a bit of that too.
This other customer was saying..in life you have to find a good friend in each of the following profession:
..a doctor
..a lawyer
..a mechanic
If you have a trustable mechanic...it makes owning and taking care of a car so much easier and less stressful.
I'm rushing this post. Gotta go. Time to go to McDonalds :D Ashley's birthday party. Taking Danial (nephew) with me. Kid's will have a blast while adults indulge themselves in unhealthy fast food...hmm....thought my tummy looked relatively flat this morning...sigh.

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment