Friday, May 15, 2009

Darkness?

Some fellow bloggie friends have asked me before..how I can ramble on and on about anything and everything in here. I don't know actually...the rambling mood just come and go. I'm no professional writer nor blogger. I just enjoy fooling around here.

But today...I lost it. Everything went into total Darkness. Blank. Nothing was in my head. Nothing worth writing about. Nothing worth sharing. Zero. Darkness.





Suddenly..it felt like my life had fallen into total darkness. One Straight line. No excitement. No highlights. Mundane. Boredom. Dead.



Well...maybe there were some lights when GHY came to pick me up for lunch and then an hour at the gym in the evening..




and then...it started drizzling on my way home. it still is. weather is neither hot nor cold. cranky. there were loud thunders too. but little rain. cranky right?

Purrrrrrr.......Friday tomorrow. what do i do. too lazy to even plan anything. too lazy to go to the gym. think i shall take a break from the gym. both ankles and a knee are sore again.

I was sneezing non stop after shower just and then runny nose. Thought I can finally declare that I am officially Sick! Then can skip work tomorrow *haha*. Guess what...runny nose stopped after 30 mins. wtf. FYI...I am seldom sick. If I ever get knock out..it will be major problems like landing in the hospital with some mysterious illness. It runs in the family I think. My mom was a tough nut too..until she got hit hard by the Big C.


hey look...I have an entry done ! Rambling returns! Yea.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: