Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ask your Mother...

You know, nowadays, at the hypermarkets, we are bugged by pushy salespersons selling all kinds of products from credit cards, to slimming packages, to healthproducts..even to charity programmes...and etc etc.

I was at Cafrrefour on Saturday..there was this counter by Unicef ..not sure if it is man by Unicef staff or appointed agents but I am quite sure this goon that approached me is not from Unicef...must be some silly agent that was appointed.

It was a very brief conversation but...congratulations goon..you managed to piss the hell out of me within a record time!

Goon: hello..bla bla bla..(trying to introduce me to Unicef and then encouraging me to donate to Unicef)
Me : Thank you..but I am already donating to Unicef

Goon: oh..really? how?
Me : via XXX credit card

Goo : Oh yes ah..? What about your mother? Ask your mother to come donate too la.


What the....!!!!

The more I think about it....the more !%$#@ I get.

In the first place..it should be very clear that the person walking next to me is a 70 yr old man and not a woman.

And..my mom is Dead .....you idiot!
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. it happen to me to b4.

    Guess wad i did. I juz gave the sales my dad cemetary address and ask them personally goes there to ask for sales or wadeva donation they wanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

    ReplyDelete