Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kalkitos "Official" Survey Findings

Posted this in Facebook yesterday.
See related post HERE
Might as well re-post here since I have nothing in particular to ramble today :p and I thought some of you may not log on to Facebook so regularly.

Here you go:

Total, N = 29*
(20 in FB, 9 in blogspot)
*Caution: Small Base
Respondent Age Groups: 60s to 80s Babies

RESULTS: 83% YES

Fine.
A fact remains a fact.
Subject closed.
I'm going to tend to my Farm Town now. Hmmph!
*sour grape*
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. quite a significant base ler.. close to 30 already ma.. but so what if you have not played kalkitos before? I only have very very vague memory of this anyway... nothing too great... am sure you've played even cooler games during the childhood days... :)
    apa yang sour-nya?

    ReplyDelete