Sunday, May 17, 2009

Badminton Fever



ooh..love those muscles! He is so damn good. Too good.

Sudirman Cup fever was in the house for the whole week...my dad was tuned in almost 24 hours..er well....he falls asleep like every alternate hour..so he watches the repeat and repeat..and then gets himself all confused.

While watching the semi finals last night...I had a strong itch to play too. It's always like that..old sickness. So..I texted Gan to see if she is playing today. She is!

I am dead dead tired and sore now. Tai ci, body combat and badminton all at one go. Siao. Can't wait to lie down after this post.

Next Sunday is futsal day pulak (if it happens). If not mistaken...I think I saw the online gym schedule for next week..there will be no BC class next Sunday..phew....lucky.
If not..it will be tai ci, body combat, futsal, badminton..LOL! It will kill me. Maybe I will skip badminton too. Can die...getting old for these.

Good Night. Staggering to bed now.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. At the rate you are working out at the gym, playing badminton & futsal........soon you can represent M'sia oredi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la. too old to qualify. me jus enjoying these while I still can.

    ReplyDelete