Thursday, May 21, 2009

Conversation with TM Call Ctr

As mentioned before, I am a regular caller to the Telekom Malaysia call centre. I call so often that I can tell you how a typical conversation goes in my sleep. Today's conversation is slightly different though:

...TM IVR: tq for calling TM..sila tekan 1 untuk...(and all that crap)
...TM IVR : "sorry our customer service rep. are all busy..we will attend to you as soon as possible"

....(heard the above for like 50 times before someone actually picks up the line)


....TM rep: helo..tq for calling TM. How can I help you?

..ME : hi. can you check my connection pls. I think there's a hang sesion again.

..TM : ok...can I have your ID please?

..(typical verification process..ID, phone no. verification, my name..bla bla bla)

..TM: ok..Ms Wong. TQ for the verification. So...you have problems connecting?

..ME: yes...there should be a hang session. It happens very often.

..TM: oh i see. so ..u call here everyday la.

...ME: YES! Is there anything you can do about that??

..TM: ha ha..ok MS Wong. I need to put you on hold while I check the system.



niama.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. she actually chuckled 'haha'??!!
    wah... you must be mad... i would be... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be i heard wrongly..but she didnt sound apologetic tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe maybe soon all the Customer Service personnel will be able to recognize ur voice too ;)

    ReplyDelete