Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A bit of everything

goodness. it's past midnite. I dunno why i bother updating. had quite abit to talk about but it's all bits and pieces of....everything. nothing substantial....jus things that made me laugh..happy...may be a little annoying..etc. I can't even remember what they were by now.

Logged on about an hour ago and was kept entertained by two clown friends on Facebook. Seriously...crazy things that we do and say in Facebook is better than playing some Farm Town games...that's how we de-stress after a long day I guess. Eg. A simple wall posting by Elena last night about Kalkitos had generated close to 50 comments. I still can't recall playing Kalkitos during my childhood days...so they have dis-owned me from their era. Speaking of Farm Town..I'm stil fumbling around...no idea what to do with the sheep, cow, dog that I received as gift?? Any suggestions?


Busybee's My wee wee is warm also got me falling on the floor laughing out loud. Kids...

Oh,I had a blast at rpm just now. Think yesterday was a good warm up..so today I was full of 'power' . Forgot all about the irritating throat and headache that was bugging me all day. Was coughing mad right after the class though, hence, didnt enjoy BC as much....I still think it's Angie (my 4 mth old niece) who passed me the bugs...when I carried her last night. So much for gym..dun think I will work out tmrw..rest day..moreover I have an evening doc appt to go to. Sigh. Hope it won't be a long wait. Very sian. Last month I left without seeing him ..went to the gym instead =)

My phone went cuckoo just now. By itself, it started re-sending messages that I already sent 2 days ago. So..I have Jenny and fafa all confused. I have yet to reply them. Don't know how to explain.

I think I am done rambling. It's 1am..and I am sweating inside out! There was thunder at around 9sih just now..but no rain came. sigh..another hot day. Still got a bit of headache and slight sore throat...MC tomorrow ;P. Nahh....fat chance.


How to sleep when I have so much in my head....
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment